To stay slim, you need a healthy body. Exercise alone cannot be fruitful if you don’t eat anything. If you come from a morning jog or an intense workout session, you probably just want to cool yourself off and refuel yourself with proper nutrients. But which one?
Has anyone tried the 3 week diet plan? If not then you have no idea about weight loss. It offers you are a 3 week diet plan and guarantees you to lose 23 pounds. Here is a list of post-workout foods that you need to eat to stay in good shape:
- Eggs (protein rich breakfast)
- Chocolate milk – Enough proteins and carbs to give you energy
- Tuna – Fish is one of the best sources of protein
- Yogurt – Contain high protein and good alternative to carbs
- Cereal – High fiber and protein for breakfast
- Fruit Smoothie – Instant refreshing drink after workout
- Fruits – That includes apple, banana or a handful of berries
- Cheese – Cottage cheese is the best and gives you long-term energy
- Hummus – Provides good amount of energy and fiber
Post-workout foods are very essential. But remember to drink warm water on unfilled stomach to help boost your metabolism rate. Don’t overeat any of these because if you do, you'll find yourself in deep trouble and you might end up gaining more weight.